Our Vision: Prescott is a welcoming and unforgettable year-round destination attracting visitors seeking to experience authentic Western heritage and unparalleled natural beauty.
Our Mission: We attract visitors to Prescott and enhance our community’s quality of life by inspiring a love and respect for our natural beauty, rich history, and hometown atmosphere.
- Engage residents and industry stakeholders
- Enhance, enrich and simplify the visitor experience
- Emphasize the quality of visitors over the quantity of tourists
- Consider the impact of our work on existing infrastructure and community resources
- Support the responsible use of our natural resources and assets
- Seek to enhance the quality of life and increase economic opportunity
- Preserve our community’s exceptional hospitality and create an environment that is welcoming to all
ExperiencePrescott.com is the Official Website of the Prescott, Arizona Office of Tourism, a division of the Economic Development within the of City of Prescott, Arizona.
The Office of Tourism acts as the official destination marketing organization (DMO) for the City of Prescott.
The marketing budget comes from the Transient Occupancy Tax (Bed Tax) collected by lodging establishments within the city limits. The Office of Tourism is assisted by a ten-member Tourism Advisory Committee (TAC) comprised of representatives of various tourism stakeholder groups.
CURRENT TAC MEMBERS:
- Margo Christensen – At Large Hospitality & AzLTA Board Member (Ponderosa Hospitality Management)
- Steve Bracety, At Large Hospitality Member, Prescott Resort
- Matt Brassard, At Large Hospitality Member, Matt’s Saloon
- Robert Coombs – Prescott Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Information Center
- Edd Kellerman – Phippen Museum
- Dennis Gallagher – Western Heritage Center
- Lisa Hayes – Sharlot Hall Museum
- James Dawson, Citizen
- Linda Nichols, Citizen
- Debra Rocha, Citizen & G.M.I.H.C. Board Member
- Council Liasion – Clark Tenney
John Heiney – Community Outreach Manager – 928-777-1220
Ann Steward – Tourism & Economic Initiatives Manager – 928-777-1259 Cristina Binkley – Tourism & Economic Initiatives Coordinator
Joe Baynes – Recreation Services Director – 928-777-1599
Heather Hermen – Consultant, Front Burner Media – 928-202-2374