Like the rest of Talking Rock, the golf course design was inspired by the land. The course was designed in harmony with nature. Every effort was made to preserve the existing landscape, winding through meadows, preserving majestic stands of trees and seamlessly conforming to the natural contours of the land.
Wide, generous landing areas, strategically placed bunkers and greens that are clearly visible from virtually every fairway shot define this classic course. Five sets of tees offer golfers of every skill level a chance to enjoy a relaxing, yet challenging game. The 18-acre practice area has 6 acres of tees and dual putting and short game practice areas at each end of the range.
- Private, luxury golf community near Inscription Canyon
- 18-hole, championship Jay Morrish-designed course and state-of-the-art practice facility.
- Located just 12 miles outside of Prescott in the shadow of Granite Mountain.
- Preservation of the site is instrumental in the development of the course.
- Developed under the “Environmental Principles of Golf,” significant consideration will be given to low water use, low pesticide use and the creation of wildlife pathways.
- The traditional clubhouse concept has been rethought and redesigned at Talking Rock Ranch.